Who to Call in Government at Federal, State & Local Levels
For Frequently Asked Questions, like those below, please visit our FAQ page by clicking here. To contact federal, state and local agencies and government.... scroll down!
- Boating: boat registrations & rules, dock building permitting, marine boat patrol, speed limits, marina pump-out facilities, safe boating courses, navigational charts.
- Permits for stormwater or dredging projects.
- Water quality concerns and testing.
- Help with a natural resource project.
- Alternative wastewater treatment systems.
Federal Agencies - Web Links
United States Congress, NYS Delegation representing the Lake George Region
Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY), 22nd District
Senator Charles Schumer (D-NY), 22nd District
Representative Chris Gibson (R-NY) 20th District
Assemblyman Tony Jordan (R- 112th) (Washington County and part of Saratoga County)
New York State Department of Transportation
Region 1 is the region Lake George is in.
Darrin Fresh Water Institute Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Town of Queensbury
Warren County and Town Offices
Warren County Soil and Water Conservation District
Warren County Dept. of Public Works
Warren County Planning and Community Development
Warren County Board of Supervisors
Washington County Board of Supervisors
Washington County Planning Department/Permits
Washington County Soil and Water Conservation District
Washington County Department of Public Works
Essex County Soil and Water Conservation District Westport, NY
Phone: (518) 962-8225