There are many organizations that work in the Lake George watershed. What makes the Lake George Association’s protection unique is:
- Our agenda is driven by our experience and our members, and we are supported by thousands of members locally and nationwide;
- We focus on projects that will protect the Lake water quality now and will protect Lake water quality in the future;
- We partner with anyone who needs help: Homeowners and associations, municipalities, businesses, anglers, upland residents, boaters, non-profits;
- With more than 130 years of experience protecting Lake George, we understand that every project we do now can change the Lake’s future;
- Our balanced approach to development, what we call “Lake-Friendly Living;”
- We work to teach our children well — so that students understand how important it is to make Lake-Friendly decisions, realizing that everything they do offers a chance to protect the Lake they will inherit from us.
From Ticonderoga to Lake George Village…Your Membership and Your Support makes our work possible.