Book Your Reservation
You can read all about the Floating Classroom Program here.
The ticket availability listed below is based on the number of groups available. Book your seats based on the total number of people in your group (those residing in the same household). If your group is larger than 6 people, please book separate packages to accommodate the total number of tickets needed. Children 16 years old or younger MUST be accompanied by an adult.
In addition to our normal safety protocols, which includes participants under the age of 18 wearing a lifejacket, we have the following requirements in place to adhere to CDC guidelines to ensure your family’s safety and well-being:
- All participants must bring their own face mask and wear it for the duration of the program.
- Participants should take their temperature before arriving for the program. If any participant in your group has a temperature reading 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, please do not attempt to participate. You should contact us at (518) 668-3558 to let us know you will not be attending.
- Each group will be seated 6 feet from each other. Please note that you may not be 6 feet from the boat captain, crew, and staff, who are also required to wear face masks while aboard the Floating Classroom.
- Prior to boarding the Floating Classroom, participants must complete a brief COVID-19 assessment. Passengers who screen positive for contact with a COVID-19 case, have tested positive for COVID-19, or who have COVID-19 symptoms shall be denied admission on the vessel.
- Upon boarding the Floating Classroom, participants will be required to use hand sanitizer and will reapply throughout the program, as needed.
We appreciate your cooperation with our efforts to keep everyone healthy and look forward to your participation in our program!
Additional days and times will be added as we progress throughout the summer.
If a minimum of 10 tickets isn’t sold for your selected program, we may contact you to reschedule or refund your full purchase price.
If something should happen that you can’t participate in your scheduled sailing, please call us up to one day before your trip at 518-668-3558 or email us at [email protected] and we will cancel the tickets and issue a refund.
Cancellations within 24 hours of your trip are non-refundable.